Here are the facts as I see them this morning: 1) It’s cold and dark and dreary. 2) It’s MONDAY. 3) A little brightening probably wouldn’t hurt anyone. And 4) This wedding will brighten up any morning, with it’s great bright colors, gorgeous venue (the Atlanta Biltmore Ballrooms) and warm, sweet moments.
To start things off, Melissa and Leonard share a sweet kiss during dinner.
Leonard’s dance with his Mom was so, so sweet.
One of the highlights of the day was when Leonard Serenaded Melissa. He sang “Share My Life” and “What You Won’t Do For Love”. And he was GOOD. No … AWESOME. Really, seriously, Eat-Your-Heart-Out-American-Idol Great.
Beep.. Beep… We now interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for this moment of cuteness…
And now we rejoin the blog, already in progress.
James Bond has nothing on these guys.
I’m so lucky to have been a part of this wedding. Thanks Melissa and Leonard!
Check out these amazing vendors that helped put together this Atlanta Biltmore Ballrooms wedding reception:
- Ceremony/Reception Venue – The Biltmore Ballrooms
- Videographer- White Dress Media
- Wedding Planner- Lemiga Events
- Florist- C&R Floral Designs
- Cake- For Goodness Cakes
- Stationery- Papered Wonders
- Linen- I Do Linen, www.idolinens.com
- Lighting- Unique Event Management
- Food- A Divine Event
- Drapery- Event Drapery
- Band- Goodfellas
- Entertainment- Creative Caricatures
- Dessert- Dreamy Gelato & Chocolates
- Dress- Custom Winnie Couture Gown
- Shoes- Giuseppe Zanotti
- Tux- Black Tux by Lori
- Makeup/Hair- Scoobie West
- Custom Headpiece- Christie Lauren