Sammie & Adam got married at the Green Bay botanical gardens, and it was an absolutely perfect day!
I love these flowery kimono robes all the bridesmaids wore!
Sammie’s hair piece was made from the lace in her mom’s wedding dress. I loved that detail and when her mom saw it they had a special moment.
It was such a beautiful day for an outdoor ceremony. The bride practically floated down the aisle to the melodies played by the live violinists.
Another one of my favorite details was this patch on the back of her dad’s tie. I haven’t ever seen this before and loved it because it will be special to him every time he wears this tie!
Sammie and Adam both had photos of their departed family members, and I loved knowing that they walked down the aisle with Sammie and Adam!
Bride and Groom Portraits
Sammie and Adam are huge Green Bay Packer fans and it was a must to have a wedding party shoot at the Lambeau Field.
Is there a better way to make an entrance?
Vendors seen here:
- Ceremony Venue: Green Bay Botanical Gardens
- Reception Venue: The Ravine – Green Bay
- Make-up Artist(s) & Salon/Company Affiliated With: Aaliyah Aguilar
- Florist: Dawn Michalski (Adam’s aunt)
- Limo/Transportation: Night Out Limousine
- Catering Company: The Ravine
- Cake: Sam’s Club
- Ceremony Music: String quartet-
- DJ or Band: The Ravine Entertainment
- Lighting: The Ravine Entertainment
- Rentals: Ruby Design
- Stationery (Invitations, Programs, Menus, Escort Cards): Etsy
- Photo Booth: The Ravine Entertainment
- Favors: Etsy