For over 15 years of photographing weddings I have never seen the bride and groom have so much fun at their own wedding. There are so many traditions to observe and steps to go through that it’s so easy to get caught up in all the actions and forget to have fun. Alissa and Adam’s fun and silliness radiated throughout the entire wedding and it brought so much joy to me and all the guests.
How to have fun at your wedding:
- Show your true authentic self.
- Don’t be afraid to be silly. This makes it for a fun day and results in some really beautiful photos and great memories.
- Don’t stick to traditions or details just because it’s “what everyone does”. Make your wedding a reflection of your personality.
- Include a photo booth for guests to take silly pictures in.
- Dance like no one is watching.
Vendors Seen Here:
- Venue: Renaissance Atlanta Waverly
- Hair: Kylee Howard Hair Studio
- Makeup: Scoobie West
- Rentals: A1 Rentals
- Video: This Moment Photo & Video
- Florals: Florals by Victoria
- Planner: Mitchell Event Planning
- Cake: Frosted Pumpkin Gourment
- DJ: D Street Entertainment